I’m a primary school teacher in the UK.
I hope to share articles, resources and reflections on the teaching of meditation and mindfulness with children.
@mindfulpedagogy on Twitter
If you would like to make contact with me please fill in the contact form HERE.
- Looking to start a weekly round-up of all #mindfuledchat tweets & place them on this site. If you would like to contribute simply use the hashtag. #mindfuledchat.
- Looking to guest blog other interesting articles related to mindfulness in education. – Particularly, but not exclusive to, early years, special needs, secondary and higher education.
- Looking to read, write and collaborate on articles related to potential links between mindfulness & curriculum subjects.
- Looking to create a better understanding of what ‘a mindfulness pedagogy’ could look like – see here for more details.
- Looking to create a resource bank of materials about mindfulness in education for people to contribute to & use.
- Looking at the potential of bringing ‘The Mindfulness Pedagogy’ & its aims to schools via long-term partnerships or CPD events. – see here for more details.
This blog constitutes my views and do not represent the views of my employer.