- Mindfulness Based Interventions Teaching Assessment Criteria – University of Bangor, UK.
Assessment criteria produced to assess teacher’s adherence & competence to mindfulness practices.
- School-based prevention and reduction of depression in adolescents: A cluster-randomized controlled trial of a mindfulness group program – University of Leuven, Belgium
A randomized controlled trial of the efficacy of a group mindfulness program aimed at reducing and preventing depression in an adolescent school-based population.
- Effectiveness of the mindfulness in schools programme: non-randomised controlled feasibility study – The Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK
Research which assesses the acceptability and efficacy of a schools-based universal mindfulness intervention to enhance mental health and well-being.
- Enhancing preschoolers’ self regulation via mindful yoga – Journal of Child and Family Studies, USA
- Enhancing cognitive and social–emotional development through a simple-to-administer mindfulness-based school program for elementary school children: A randomized controlled trial. – Developmental Psychology, USA
Testing social and emotional learning (SEL) program involving mindfulness and caring for others, designed for elementary school students, would enhance cognitive control, reduce stress, promote well-being and prosociality, and produce positive school outcomes.
- Promoting prosocial behavior and self-regulatory skills in preschool children through a mindfulness-based kindness curriculum. – Developmental Psychology, USA
Using a randomized controlled design, the present study investigated the effects of a 12-week mindfulness-based Kindness Curriculum (KC) delivered in a public school setting on executive function, self-regulation, and prosocial behavior
- Multiple research articles through the .b mindfulness programme, UK
- Multiple research articles through mindfulnet.org, UK